lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

Caja abierta 121: OSPREY ADVENTURES. Odin The Viking Allfather


I had forgotten I wanted to show you some concept arts of 'Odin, The viking Allfather' book. I have them prepared since some time, but I had forgotten about them.
I show you only a detail of the concept art I did for the valkyries' illustration (double-page). The full concept art is included in the artwork of '
Odin: The Viking Allfather' book, publishing by OSPREY Publishing , for OSPREY ADVENTURES. This book is inside of the colection 'Myths and Legends' (the number 14). If you want to buy this book, it is for sale on Osprey web.

Concept art of Valkyrie,Odin's daugther, norse mythology, with the gods and creatures of fantasy for OSPREY Adventure

This concept art appears on the book, but the concept art I did about Jotum Mimir, don't appears inside of book. I'm glad this next sketch didn't include in the book, because (for me too) it's the worst skecth I did. I don't like the result. It's a very comic style, or that is what I think.
IIt made me happy that the editor included the concept arts of Odin and brothers inside the book. I'm satisfied with the result of them.
Below you can see the concept art I did about Mimir, the Jotum who demanded one eye from Odin in exchange for wisdom.


Concept art of Mimir, jotum, Odin, norse mythology, with the gods and creatures of fantasy for OSPREY Adventure

Concept art of Mimir, jotum, Odin, norse mythology, with the gods and creatures of fantasy for OSPREY Adventure

I hope to be able to show more works the next week, some concept arts more of Odin book.  ;-) Oferta del juego de cartas ÉPICA, Edades Oscuras


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por compartir un momento de tu tiempo conmigo y visitar mi blog ^_^
Thanks for take your time to write on my blog ^_^